Is Ole Miss Going test optional for fall 2022?

Didnt do great on the ACT and it caused me lots of Anxiety. My GPA is not good but grade trends are defiantly in my favor. Does anyone know if they will be test optional for Fall 2022?

Thanks.

I don’t think they have announced for the 2022-2023 academic year. Have you tried the SAT by chance? Sometimes people do much better on one than the other.

I have not (don’t plan too). I feel like it’s not worth the mental defeat that I took studying for those tests again. I noticed they have automatic admission for in state students. Do some kids who meet those requirements still get in even if they are out of state?

From the Admissions website:

Students entering in the 2022-2023 academic year who are unable to access an ACT or SAT exam may be admitted without a standardized test score. Students who complete the CPC with a minimum 2.0 GPA will be evaluated for admission.*

*Although we are not requiring a standardized test score for admission for the 2021-2022 academic year, ACT/SAT scores are still very important for scholarships, some aid programs and for academic placement.

Admitted tonight!
OOS, test optional.

Did you receive any scholarships?

Yes, $10,000. But my daughter chose a different SEC school.