Is the PRESIDENT'S SCHOLARSHIP per year or for 4 years total?

<p>"Congratulations! The Scholarship Committee has completed review of your application and all supporting credentials. It is my pleasure to let you know you have been selected to receive a $24,000 President's Scholarship."</p>

<p>Does this mean 6000 per year? Anyone else got this?</p>

<p>You could look it up on the Miami.edu website, as it might be foolish to trust a CC reply with something this important, but it’s $24K/yr times four years. Gotta maintain a 3.0 GPA. </p>

<p>Thanks! I can’t find anything on their website that specifically clarifies it, neither does it say “per year” in the letter…I really hope its per year, cause then I’d probably actually attend and I love Miami.</p>

<p>Here it is on the U site <a href=“Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami”>Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami; …It is per year… If your received 24K award the U is committing to $96,000 towards your education. Subject certain obligations from you below:</p>

<pre><code>● Scholarship recipients must maintain a College GPA of at least 3.0 for all credits earned at the University of Miami to retain their scholarship.
</code></pre>

<p>● All full-time undergraduate students are required to register for and complete at least 24 (a minimum of 12 each semester) new credit hours at the University of Miami each academic year, defined as the fall and spring semesters.</p>

<p>● Full-time undergraduate students who enroll for only one semester are required to register for and complete at least 12 new credit hours during that semester.</p>

<p>Thanks Everyone!! It’s indeed per year, such an honor:P</p>

<p>Congrats!
I got 13k - President’s Scholarship
Do you think there is any chance to get more?
Also, has anyone heard back from financial aid? (Fafsa/CSS Profile)</p>