Is this a mistake?

I have been wondering about this for quite a while now and I decided to ask on cc. When I was filling out the academic records section for UC application, I put ‘IB’ under honers for every class from freshman to sophomore year. I was part of IB MYP until sophomore and went into AP from junior year. I have even received a certificate of completion for IB MYP (which was also stated in my UC application). However, when I look at my unofficial transcript, there are no ‘IB’ printed next to class names. Although clearly, these classes were part of the IB MYP program. I have also heard that for people that are taking IB DP from their junior year they have ‘DP’ printed in front of their classes. I have thought this over and over while I was filling out the application and I know it’s kind of late to ask this after so many months… but can someone please clarify?

I’m having the same problem right now, unsure what designation IB MYP courses carry because they are IB courses, just not DP courses… Could you tell me how it all worked out for you? It would be a big help… Thanks.