Johnson scholarships - international students

Hello,I applied for the Full ride Scholarship for undergraduate degree and just received an email saying that I am in the second group for a virtual interview. But I am not sure if this general email was sent to all those who applied for this scholarship or only to those who were selected in the first stage of this scholarship?

This is the email I received :

students who are eligible to interview virtually will be notified
Of their status…You are in the second group, and we expect to notify you of your standing in the *** Scholarship selection process by mid-February. At this time, we simply want you to know that your application remains under review; no further action is required from you. We sincerely appreciate your patience with our decision timeline.

1 Like

I do believe this has been sent to many if not all international or people who can’t easily travel and have applied for Johnson.

I do not think selection to the virtual round is confirmed. It will be communicated mid-Feb.

At least that is my interpretation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks for your responding,
But I think it’s for who approved in first stage of this scholarships. However thanks again!

We have got the same email, people in the first phase probably got a different email and the interpretation by me is that all or most internationals have been sent same email. It would be good to know if there are any international applicants of Johnson who have not got the same email :-). That will confirm selectivity if any at this stage.