Knoxville Area Watch Party for Mississippi State Game 11/16

<p>Any CCers in the Knoxville area interested in joining NRDMOM and me to watch the game against Mississippi State on 11/16?</p>

<p>Game time is either 6:00 or 6:45 CT.</p>

<p>I’ll put out the same invitation to anyone in Honolulu that weekend. :)</p>

<p>2:00 or 2:45 pm HST. Mai tais and macadamia nuts will be served, but they may not compete with Class2012Mom’s Chicago Mix.</p>

<p>Ditching NRDMOM, Hawaii here I come!</p>

<p>Our son will be heading to Alabama in the fall. We would love to meet some other parents and hear about their experience at Bama. Where in Knoxville will the watch party be? Looks like I haven’t posted enough yet to PM.</p>

<p>The Knoxville area watch parties are usually at Buffalo Wild Wing Cafe on Campbell Lakes Dr. I am still waiting to hear back from the East Tennessee chapter president on whether or not there is going to be an official party. Sometimes they have trouble getting a spot, but UT has a bye week then, so should work in our favor. I’ll post something when I know for sure, but may not be until next week. Everyone is consumed with this week’s game, no time to think about the next one.</p>

<p>Hey!</p>

<p>I ain’t Hawaii but I never heard you complain about the dark chocolates and mini vodka bottles on your pillow at night…</p>

<p>In theory Chicago mix is vile, in reality…YUM!</p>

<p>For some reason, it’s only in Knoxville that I NEED that little bottle of vodka on my pillow…</p>

<p>Now you’re going to need a big one.</p>

<p>Given the TN laws on spirits, I understand why you will need the big bottle!</p>