Kronshage or Liz Water

<p>Greetings,</p>

<p>I have not officially been accepted by UW but I am keen to know which dorm will suit me.</p>

<p>I will be a freshman and planning to take Electrical Engineering as my major. I am an international student.</p>

<p>I have narrowed my choices down to Kronshage and Liz Water but I am not sure which one suits me better.</p>

<p>Can anyone please kindly give me some opinions on the dorm choices.</p>

<p>Thank You</p>

<p>If you narrowed it down to those 2, just list them as 1 and 2…then list your next 12 choices. If it’s anything like last year, you need to list your top 14 choices. People rarely get their top choice, so don’t waste too much time trying to determine which is #1 and which is #2. Liz has food in the building, and is a little more centrally located.</p>

<p>Pros and cons to every dorm. Do as above- rank your favorites. Your major, where you are from doesn’t matter in deciding your freshman dorm. Look at the location- southeast highrise or lakeshore. Look at the various dorms and if anything bothers you- size, location, age… put it at the bottom of your list. Too many personal preferences go into liking any dorm for us to tell you which one suits you best. And, as above, you may not get one of your top choices when they do the May assignment lottery to decide who gets the first choice etc. All will give you a good experience.</p>