Laundry Service?

<p>Prob a lame issue but was wondering if there a laundry service near Ogg and Whitte halls or near the stadium on Regent street that does wash, dry, and fold for a fee.</p>

<p>Lazybones. They pick up and deliver. They have a website. Also do storage.</p>

<p>Thanks. Love the name. Most appropriate.</p>

<p>I was curious and looked at their website. $1.39 per pound (could be worse- $1.79/# at Syracuse U and $1.49 at Harvard and others) or other plans. Still, VERY expensive. Somehow I don’t think the limited time saved over schlepping to the laundry room instead of the front desk and folding your own clothes is worth the expense for any student. Not beneath high powered executives or physicians either in later years.</p>

<p>OK so I admit it, we tried it for our daughter. Seemed like a good idea, however, the pick up in Sellery was a serious problem. When we signed up we were told there was a place to leave it, when she got there she was told by the dorm no, she had to have them pick it up from her. So, guess what, they always came when she was in class. They would call but she was not there, it was certain days of the week. She is an engineer and was in labs and class a lot and it’s a big campus to run back for a pick up even if you are between classes. The drop off was OK they left it at the desk. Some things were dry cleaned even though the tags did not say dry clean only, that is an add on. The cost by weight was actually a good deal, it was the logistics that she could not deal with.</p>