List of not direct entry/general admit schools?

So forgive my lack of correct terminology, but I’m looking for a list of schools where you gain general admission and then apply to the nursing program after 2 or so years.

Briefly, my D is thinking about nursing but wants to look at schools where it’s an option but that she could choose other majors as well. We’re west coast - UW is our state school and it’s definitely on the list. She has strong stats and is looking either NE or West, and would prefer a big city and a mid-sized university. Financial isn’t a factor. Thanks!

CC (along with other websites) have an application that let’s you search colleges by majors and other factors.

Most nursing programs in the NE US are direct entry. Most nursing programs in the SE US are 2-2 progams. I don’t know much about the other parts of the US, but apparently there are only a few direct entry programs in California.

At many colleges, it is easy to transfer out of nursing into other majors, but hard to transfer into nursing.

You might also look at colleges that offer a range of health care majors. It may be relatively easy to transfer from one health care major to another (such as nursing to physical therapy), if the first year has the same curriculum.