Living in Tutwiler without rushing

<p>I’m from New Jersey and I’m going to be attending The University of Alabama in the fall. I was going back and forth about whether or not to rush and after attending Preview Weekend I decided it wasn’t best for me. I’m also going to be a nursing major so I need to focus on my academics. I might rush my sophomore year but I have to wait and see.</p>

<p>My roommate is rushing and wanted to live in Tut. She had the priority housing selection so I told her that I would be fine living in Tut. Now I’m extremely nervous that I’m the only one who isn’t rushing and is living in that dorm… I’m moving in August 16th when all of the sorority girls would have already been moved in for rush.</p>

<p>I’m extremely nervous and was just wondering if anyone knew if there were people who weren’t rushing and still lived in Tut! I would really appreciate any calming information!</p>

<p>I have seen at least 3 girls post on the Class of 2017 Facebook page that they got put in Tut by housing but they aren’t rushing.</p>

<p>DD has a friend from HS who is not rushing and in Tut. I know she’s on 12. The FB page is a great place to look.</p>