Looking Forward

<p>VHFather</p>

<p>My daughter has used a bike both years and it is not necessary, but good for classes in the far buildings. Also have your son/daughter (sorry, can’t remember) go to the campus police and get a heavy duty bike lock that they give out for free.</p>

<p>^ Agreed with SVMMom, if you don’t use their bike locks, they will lock up your bike.</p>

<p>CPR777, you need to bring your own ironing board and iron. Or there’s a laundry place in the UC that will handle it for you. I don’t have anything that needs ironing, but if I did, I would probably just do it through the laundry place in the UC, because I wouldn’t trust myself. Anything that I want to get the wrinkles out of I just put in the dryer for 20 minutes.</p>

<p>But, obviously, if you’re going to be wearing suits or something in the B-school, you’ll want to leave it to the professionals in the UC or bring an iron yourself.</p>

<p>Rankinr, is the laundry place in the UC open again? I thought it had closed after last year?
Where is it located? We did not see it on the tour?</p>

<p>It’s actually inside of the UC, in the back, near the C-Store. And I assume it’s open, I’ve never used it, though, so I can’t be certain.</p>

<p>So I guess you probably should just bring an ironing board/iron, because the school definitely does not provide them.</p>

<p>Thanks SVMMom for the advice on the locks. We’ll probably just wait and see if he thinks he’ll use a bike there. Rankinr, my son read your thread about the hammocks, and it made him very happy. His only comment was, why are they only there for finals?</p>

<p>Another thread from last year full of helpful info from dindune, rankinr, and SVMMom!</p>

<p>Thanks for bumping these useful threads! :slight_smile: Soo many questions asked soooo many times. :P</p>