Looks like rainy weather for move-out!

<p>Oh, still packing and cleaning, guess I will catch y’all at move-in time. :frowning:
Have fun!!</p>

<p>Robotbldmom, we haven’t arrived yet. Leaving early Friday morning and hoping to arrive in time to meet son after his exam. We’ll likely take him to Arby’s, as we usually do when we make visits to campus, and hope to get everything moved into the temporary storage unit while it’s still daylight and open. We’re staying in Tuscaloosa Friday night, and if we’re up for it, we may try to grab a bite. We’re actually staying at the Hampton on Harper Lee, never stayed there before, and I think there’s a restaurant nearby. Anyone know anything about that? If we don’t get to the cleaning Friday night, we’ll do that Saturday morning and hit the road home. Wish we weren’t going to have to come right back and go through this again in a couple of weeks, but I guess it’s better than moving into a whole apartment in a strange city for just a couple of months.</p>

<p>Tazikis is AWESOME! We were still talking about it the next day. Definitely going back next visit.</p>

<p>3 hours until we reach CT,at least it’s not pouring like yesterday. That was a brutal 11 hour day.</p>

<p>taziki’s is my fave. go there every trip! yum! </p>

<p>laundry … done.</p>

<p>oh, btw, aside from the fact that the best western has that awesome pancake machine … it also has BACON! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!</p>

<p>Country Inn and Suites had bacon. On Saturday. It was served after we left at 5 a.m., but it was there.</p>

<p>Laundry halfway done here! Could not start it until today. Legs still have “move-out” syndrome (which feels very much like “move-in” syndrome.</p>

<p>H and I went to Tazikis in the rain Friday night. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for the suggestion! Son and friends were doing a post exam celebration on their own.</p>

<p>We loved the Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa on Harper Lee and hope to stay there from now on.</p>

<p>I was still full from Tazikis and just grabbed yogurt for breakfast, but took a lot at the fixings. Very nice. And I was cracking up laughing when I saw that, yes, indeed, they had bacon. Nice and crispy, the way I like it. Will know to save my appetite and get up earlier next visit.</p>

<p>Hope you all have a wonderful summer. </p>

<p>As for move out legs, I don’t know which is worse, move out legs, or five hour drive legs. We did not have use of a cart at all for move out, so we did several trips up and down and to the car. Could not believe how many people were moving out on Friday evening and Saturday morning from Riverside. Looks like we weren’t the only ones with the late exams!</p>