Loved it!!!

<p>Ok I just got back from visiting ASU and U of A and I loved both campuses! I’m going to have the hardest time deciding which one I want to go to! So I have a few random questions to ask regarding U of A. How are the parties??? And when I went to visit the U of A I didn’t notice any tennis courts… Do they have any???</p>

<p>I don't goto UA so I can't tell you first hand how the the parties are...but it's a big state school...the parties are huge from what I hear...I mean you can pretty much get an idea for yourself of how the parties are...I do know they do have a solid reputation for partying though.</p>

<p>I'd say ASU is the better partyy school though...</p>

<p>That's weird because I played tennis at the U of A tennis courts with two guys on the Arizona tennis team, so yeah they have tennis courts...</p>

<p>Furthermore, the U of A is soooo much better, starting with its reputation. It's harder to get into than ASU but the academics are renowned, its entrepreneurship program is the best in the country and its business school is incredible... ASU isn't really known for anything.</p>

<p>The parties at U of A are also incredible, and I'm sure they are great at ASU too but I would fear ASU's reputation of having the most STDs of any college in the country.</p>

<p>Pick U of A, it's sooo much better.</p>

<p>yeah, i'm considering U of A, my mom went there and was in the business school. and after U of A she was accepted into MIT</p>

<p>U of A is a fairly highly ranked school and is underrated by a lot of students. People ignore it because it is easy to get into but it really is a good school academically. Recently Washington monthly ranked it 38th in the nation and US News has it at 70 something.</p>

<p>
[quote]

It's harder to get into than ASU but the academics are renowned, its entrepreneurship program is the best in the country and its business school is incredible... ASU isn't really known for anything.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Complete BS, but it sounds good. Ever heard of Babson? Or WP Carey, or Cronkite, or Ira A Fulton...</p>

<p>Yea, in Engineering ASU has a slight edge on UA but both are solid. ASU also has a more comprehensive and better funded Honors Program. Neither is hard to get into by state law I believe</p>

<p>That said my son chose UA as an engineering backup school over ASU because he seemed to fit the AU campus better and felt more comfortable there.</p>