Loyola University New Orleans Admitted Students 2017

<p>I've seen LUNO come up on a lot of people's acceptances lists. So I though it'd be nice to meet and greet with some potential classmates. Looking forward to seeing y'all in NOLA in August.</p>

<p>Hello! I really like this school but I’m waiting to get my other letters back to make my final decision.</p>

<p>Hi rockinthefro!</p>

<p>That’s where I’m at as well. Waiting on some more letters and some deferrals. But I really like Loyola, so we’ll just have to wait and see. I’m also looking forward to receiving in the scholarship information.</p>

<p>Loyola is a good school and many of my family members went there. I am accepted to there!</p>

<p>Hey guys!
I’m glad to hear that you all were admitted to Loyola! To tell you from experience, I was admited a few years ago, and currently go to school here. I LOVE it. The best decision I have ever made and do not regret it.
Everything about Loyola: the Jesuit education, the small and tight knit community, the AWESOME and helpful professors, the diversity of the student body, and most importantly the CITY where it is located in, all work together to make your college experience an unforgettable one. </p>

<p>Did you all visit the campus and take a tour already? You should all do that!! That will be the final push that you need to decide to come here. That’s what it did for me. :slight_smile:
<a href=“https://secure.loyno.edu/apply/campusvisit/index.php[/url]”>https://secure.loyno.edu/apply/campusvisit/index.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Ok, so I’m torn! I got into University of Miami and I love both schools! how should I choose??</p>

<p>Rockinthefro, congrats on your acceptances! I was also torn between a few schools and I made myself a pro con list to help me decide. But instead of just listing good and bad things about each, I made a list of what I was looking for in a school (major, size, location, proximity to different things, study abroad opportunities, etc) and looked at whether the school fulfilled it or not. Make sure you think about what you’re looking for (and compare it to what you have now so you make sure you’re not leaving anything out) and go from there.</p>

<p>I’m short by 1 credit and I LOVE Loyola. Do you think they will accept me or no? Just guesses from people that go there or that got accepted. Please help me!!</p>