Loyola University New Orleans: Much more than a school.

<p>On the outside, one will see beautiful brick buildings, renovations and construction all over campus, and students scurrying to class from all walks of life.
Yet take away a layer, and one will find personable and approachable professors, stunning diversity, and up and coming professionals from the each of the five colleges: business, humanities and arts, social sciences, law, and music and fine arts.
Loyola has numerous clubs, organizations, and opportunities for students to become involved in, but the history behind it all shines through in the centennial celebration.
Loyola is celebrating their 100th birthday, and the Wolfpack is looking ahead to the future, so ask questions and come take a visit!
It is hard to do justice for such an institution over a review, but Loyola is a community for lack of a more encompassing term, yet what will you make of it?
Wherever you choose, you will have to take a risk. At Loyola, I promise, one will not be disappointed.</p>

<p>My name is Lucy, and I am a double major in Mass Communications and Political Science. I was in your position just one year ago, so please feel free to ask any and all questions! My email address is <a href="mailto:ljdieckh@loyno.edu">ljdieckh@loyno.edu</a></p>

<p>Good Luck with your college choice!</p>