LSU Early Action Admissions Fall of 2023

We are from Indiana. My daughter applied beginning of October 3.66 gpa and 31 act score

We from louisiana. My son gpa is 3.6, but act super points only 22, I think they usually set higher act first

From NJ, applied before early action due date, school doesnā€™t calculate GPA, all percentages but nothing under a B. ACT 29. Was getting invitations to come to Kick Off all fall, now weā€™re getting more open house invitations but no decision.

NJ. 3.5 gpa, 1160 SAT.

Did you receive the school admission?

No, donā€™t think so. They havenā€™t checked the portal, so I donā€™t know if the school only does acceptances through the childā€™s portal. But parents get invitations

D23 has applied to LSU what Iā€™ve been reading about LSU lack of responsiveness makes me concerned about what would happen if she had a problem when attending there. In contrast, Mississippi Stateā€™s admission counselor seems so helpful.

My OOS son just heard today. He applied mid October test optional with 3.8 and lots of extra curricular. He was accepted but no word on Honorā€™s Program or merit money. Hoping we hear more soon.

3 Likes

My son is about the sameā€¦ OOS, gpa, and test optional. Weā€™re anxiously awaiting to hear about auto merit. Documentation on how auto merit is awarded for test optional applicants is a bit fuzzy.

Iā€™ve been accepted already (12/14), how am i able to see how much I received in financial aid/merit scholarships?

Have you received your admission letter from LSU?

My son applied in mid-November and received his acceptance in mid-December. Received a notification of acceptance for Honors college today, but no word on merit scholarships yet. Any idea where to find average amounts for awards? Heā€™s in-state, 33 ACT, 4.2 GPA (weighted), with 9 AP courses.

1 Like

My OOS son received his acceptance last night. Applied mid-Oct.

1 Like

Congratulations, my son still no receive yet. Whatā€™s you son act and gpa?

1 Like

3.5 gpa, 1160 sat.

1 Like

Same my son, but he still no hear anything :pensive:

Has the school approved your childā€™s application?

1 Like

My son emailed the counselor listed on his admissions portal a few days prior inquiring about the status of his application. He received no response, but maybe it nudged someone to review his app? Have your son try that.

He send the email too, but no get any response. He try call a few time , but they just let him wait.

Thatā€™s frustrating. Hopefully he will hear soon. Is this is top choice? Has he received other acceptances?