LSU or Arizona

<p>I am in a bit of a tough decision, I am trying to decide between my final two colleges LSU and Arizona. I would be transferring from a school in upstate NY. So needles to say I would be pretty far from home no matter where I go which is fine with me. All I want to do is find the best fit for me.</p>

<p>If I went to Arizona I would be Majoring in Entrepreneurship and Minoring in Sports Management. </p>

<p>If I went to LSU I would do one of two options either Major or Minor In Sports Administration or Major or Minor In Entrepreneurship. What ever one I choose I would minor in the Other.</p>

<p>Here is My questions That I hope someone can help me with</p>

<p>1) which school feels more like home?
2) which school would give me the most money?
3) How do people treat other people between the 2 schools?
4) Is LSU a true southern school, where everyone is nice for the most part and the girls are southern Belles?
5) how is the atmosphere between the 2 schools ex) the campus, the city its in, is there alot to do.
6) Which school is more of a basketball school? I am a huge college basketball fan and I want to go to a school that supports there basketball team
7) How are good are the majors that I have listed between the two schools? which school is better Academically?</p>

<p>So hey, I know you’re probably in a university now. (Right?) Did you end up going to LSU/UA? If so, can you please describe your experiences (just everything!!) on it? I will be applying to UA, and may be applying to LSU.
Thanks!</p>