Materials

<p>Help!!!!. I turned in my app on nov 8th and have postmarked eveyrthing by nov15th but they still don't have my transcript there on my online thing. WHats happening with this? Also they say i need an english profiecny test? I have lived in america for 11 years and have scored well on the SAT. Why do they say i need this test?</p>

<p>Purdue's far behind on transcript processing. Don't worry about it.</p>

<p>If you indicate that you speak a language besides English at your house, then it automatically asks for an English proficiency test. Most of the time, that test can be waived with an ACT English/Reading of 20+. But I think you're gonna have to call admissions for them to waive the test regardless.</p>

<p>Alright i will call them about that proficiency test. My sat and act scores are above that minimum</p>

<p>i have the same problem with english proficiency test for the OSU app. i called them and told them that i am a permanent resident of the u.s, and they waived that test the next day. well, i am gonna call purdue next week about this test and my transcript.
p.s: i sent my transcript before i submitted my online app. is it possible that they threw away my transcript because i didnt submit my app before they received my transcript?</p>

<p>i don't know..
but i submitted my sat scores far before my online app.
and on the status check,
it shows that the office received the sat score on Nov.4 and teh app was submitted on Nov.17</p>

<p>psp- i'm pretty sure they didn't throw away your transcript. they keep everything in a file as materials are sent in. when all materials are sent in, they review you as an applicant.</p>