Math Assessment

<p>Hey y’all!
My DD took the math assessment earlier in the day and has put herself into a higher class option. The class is not open and her score is not recored in to degree works. I wouldn’t be worried but her classes have to be finalized by Friday because she is using a GI bill. Do y’all know how to go about getting this situation fixed?
We are just way to late getting everything together</p>

<p>I’m sorry that no one posted back to you in time. Can you update us on what happened with this issue, calcav? UA is great about resolving issues for students.</p>

<p>Yes, sorry, I didnt see this post. I would have had you call the VA office at Bama for help.</p>

<p>Is the GI Bill so strict that a student cant select a schedule and then tweak it later if the total credits are the same? If so, I have never heard of that. </p>

<p>That seems odd since some schools dont even create schedules until a couple weeks before school starts. </p>

<p>It is indeed that strict. The government has to know exactly what courses you are taking because they must all be requirements for your major. Any to your schedule, including dropping classes, requires paperwork to be sent in. It’s very thorough. </p>