Million Dollar Band Color Guard

<p>Hi everyone! I’m new to CC but hoping that someone might have some info about auditions for the Million Dollar Band Color Guard for me. My DD is so excited to have made her decision to attend UA. She has loved her color guard experience in high school marching band and hopes to continue it at UA. We know auditions are in April but can’t find anything else about them anywhere. Does anyone know how many typically audition? How many usually make it? Just a little information would put my mind at ease for a few months. Thanks!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I was in the color guard, but that was 100 years ago! Just keep an eye on the website for the audition date. </p>

<p>Wow you might be the oldest person in this forum @Southlander‌ #respectelder</p>

<p>Yup. (Tilts cowboy hat over eyes). Yup, son, I might.</p>

<p>I posted your question on the UA Parents Facebook page and a mom said that last year about 50 auditioned, and 40 were chosen.</p>

<p>That “about 50” number seems very low to me. The mom got that number from her D, so maybe the D under-estimated…kids can do that. </p>

<p>@ballethockeymom‌ </p>