Most Forgotten Items while Packing

<p>I'm in the process of finalizing packing, and I keep thinking that there's something big I'm missing that we weren't planning on buying down there. What are the things that most people tend to forget?</p>

<p>We always seem to forget cords/chargers/etc. - i.e - once it was the printer cord, and another time the TV plug. </p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>I ended up running to Target for an adjustable wrench (for her diving rig) and a lightbulb for the desk lamp. Everything else made it into the vehicle. Recommend a power strip or two and an extension cord or two.</p>

<p>Desk Tower fan.
Even though you have A/C a tower fan moves the air around and it feels fresher.</p>

<p>Sunscreen.</p>

<p>So Marinebio444, what did you forget? ;)</p>

<p>So, I’ve been receiving texts from DD of what we “forgot” to pack…so a package is going out tomorrow…deck of cards, extra blanket for freezing room, thermometer (not sure why she needs this, since she is feeling fine, but she wants one) She did not want a fan, so we actually left the one we had purchased at home. While in Miami we had to purchase a 3 prong power strip for refrigerator…we had only brought a 2 prong one!</p>

<p>I forgot my dive log for scuba, and we forgot to buy beach towels while we were down here, haha. But other than that, I haven’t thought of anything so far.</p>

<p>DinDune, remind your daughter to seek medical attention for a temp of 102 or higher.</p>

<p>Okay…thank you, MD Mom.</p>