My Dream School- Someone chance me please?

GPA: 3.84 (weighted), 3.56 (unweighted)
SAT: (not submitting)
I am graduating in December because I have accumulated so many credits over the summer and back in middle school. Hence, I am applying for Spring Admission to start in the Spring on 2018.
Graduating early and attending GWU, for me, is all about pushing myself forward in a way that I can’t in my current setting.
Something notable about my transcript is that any course I received lower than a B- on, I retook. Thankfully, this has only happened twice throughout high school- however I think it’s worth mentioning that both grades were improved upon retaking. I feel that this shows my work ethic and how much I care about actually taking the time to learn material I may or may not have missed the first time.
In addition, I am taking 4 college classes this semester so that I can work the second half of my day (saving money for GWU).
I have 3 recommendation letters, one being from my counselor, and two being from past teachers. They both are pretty personal to GW.
I have also done an on- campus tour!
As far as my essays, I am finishing them up now and they’re looking pretty solid.
Here are my extracurriculars. Many of them I participated in because they are applicable to my passion for Governenment, and my plan to major in Political Science.

1. Friends and I directed an event to take place at The Eman School, and we welcomed 84 people to join in a multicultural pitch-in and discussion. (Grade 12)
  2. Riley Dane Marathon(grades 10-11): I was one of a group of students who arranged a Riley Dance Marathon, a school dancing event that raised $59,060.77 in 2017 and $46,021.85 in 2016.
  3. State Republican Party Volunteer(grade 12): Worked at the State Fair on behalf of the Republican Party. I talked to people of different ages about defining and challenging conservatism.
  4. Shadow at the State Health Department(grades 9-10): I shadowed an Epidemiologist, and I filed data concerning my state's HIV epidemic. This inspired me to get lawmakers' attention through social media.
  5. Student Missionary(grades 9-12): Each summer my Youth Group and I go on a 2 week trip to an impoverished community. We've worked to rebuild homes after tragedy in Joplin, Jamaica, and Haiti.
  6. I have attended 5 City Hall meetings to support SAVE the TRAIN, to protect the historic Nickel Plate Railroad. (Grade 11)
  7. Meal Preparer for the Ronald McDonald House(grades 9-12): I am left in charge of preparing food and keeping the kitchen clean for the Ronald McDonald House. Residents are child cancer patients and their families.
  8. Best Buddies(grades 11-12) I was assigned a disabled student to aid both in and out of school. I helped him finish his classes with all A's, and we are still great friends.
  9. Server at a Retirement Community(work grades 11-12): I take residents' orders, bring out their meal, then buss tables and clean them; we also sweep the dining hall, mop the kitchen, and reset the tables
  10. Barista(work grades 9-10): I maintained the dishwashing upkeep, cordially interacted with the customers, memorized the various recipes, and also arranged the lobby for events.

I would appreciate any feedback on my chances, as this school is my Top Choice; thanks everyone!

Oh and in case I forgot to mention, I am applying to GW’s College of Arts and Sciences!

Background on my high school:
It’s one of the best in my state, and very, very competitive. I am currently in the top 25% out of the 820 in my class.

Can you ED for spring admissions?

No you can’t, sadly! The deadline is October 1st.

First and foremost, congrats on working hard and being able to close out your senior year early. I know nothing about deadlines and applications for the spring semester, so I’ll trust that that’s something that you can* do, even if its not common, and that you’re aware of the deadlines.

As far as your chances go, I could honestly see it swing either way with the way that you stand now. Your GPA is without a doubt on the low side. That is going to have to be mitigated with test scores and EC’s. Your EC’s are about as good as anybody, so you’re all set there. Specifically, you’re in a good spot because GW loves it when your EC’s line up with your intended field of study. But you say you’re not submitting test scores, so that isn’t going to help you obviously. If you could get a 30 ACT or 1400 SAT, then that’s about the threshold to swing the minds of the admissions committee (based on my observations). Honestly, in my opinion, it might come down to letters of rec, demographics, and luck to see if you’re in or not.

Those are just my honest first impressions on your application. If you want more information on GW or some tips and tricks on applying I’m happy to be of help. I’m a current GW student and have done some limited work in the admissions office previously, so feel free to utilize me as a resource.

Good luck!!!