myUM question

<p>I had all of my application materials in by the Early Action deadline, however it took a few months for my Secondary School Report to be shown as received on my myUM. I've heard that many peoples' myUMs say that their application is under review or say something about getting a decision on the EA decision date, but mine doesn't have anything like that. Should I be concerned? Thanks!</p>

<p>What does the status of your myUM say? You could always contact the admissions office.</p>

<p>I also don’t have anything on myUM about admissions besides the Application Materials Checklist.</p>

<p>@ZincWhiskers I don’t see a place to check my status. I’ve tried both calling and emailing the admissions office, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I figured I had a great chance of getting an answer from someone here first. Thank you, though!</p>

<p>@Marinebio444 Okay, now I’m not as worried. Hopefully we both get good news from UM soon :)</p>

<p>Mine had the admissions documents checklist up until they got all my stuff, then about a week or two after everything was checked off the link inexplicably went away. Now, within the last few days, the admissions information box is up again with the admissions documents checklist link, but all it says when I click there is that my app is under review. This just happened, so I assume it’s reappearing as they reach your application.</p>

<p>Mine has been the same since I applied. Everything’s checked off, but the list is still there.</p>

<p>Sent from my myTouch<em>4G</em>Slide using CC App</p>

<p>Website says around early February I still have the checklist too</p>

<p>Admissions checklist here too with all checks showing all docs received.</p>

<p>I just logged in today and it said:</p>

<p>"Your application has been sent to the admission committee for review. We appreciate your patience during this time and will mail your admission notification according to the application option you chose. For information about admission notification dates, go to <a href="http://www.miami.edu/deadlines"&gt;http://www.miami.edu/deadlines&lt;/a&gt;."&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Wow, this late? They’re still reviewing apps a week before decisions come out…
Sent from my myTouch<em>4G</em>Slide using CC App</p>

<p>Mine says the same thing. A lot of my schools have kept that message up until the day they send out the decisions, even though they’re technically done reviewing.</p>

<p>Okay I’m really freaking out now… up until today (or maybe yesterday, but no more than a couple of days ago), I could always login, click something (I forgot what) and see my application checklist. However now I log in and there’s nothing… :O</p>

<p>Here’s a screenshot: <a href=“http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15298412/Screen%20Shot%202012-01-22%20at%207.25.19%20PM.png[/url]”>http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15298412/Screen%20Shot%202012-01-22%20at%207.25.19%20PM.png&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Anybody else!!!</p>

<p>Yeah so basically my whole admissions box is missing, as you can see in the screenshot above… Hopefully this is a good thing and it just means they’re updating MyUM with our decisions or something because I don’t know why else it would randomly vanish, especially this late in the process.</p>

<p>PLEASE tell me I’m not the only one whose admissions box is gone… :eek:</p>

<p>Still there looking like it has been…I’m sure it is fine! Don’t freak out. They might be working on the system over the weekend. Admissions doesn’t usually work on weekends, but tech does.</p>

<p>Mine looked exactly like yours from a week after they received all my documents until a week or two ago.</p>

<p>Ahhh that just freaks me out! So now yours has the admission checklist?</p>

<p>Mine has the “your app is under review” spiel after clicking the checklist link.</p>

<p>And you applied EA too?</p>

<p>SeekingUni:
My daughter also applied EA and hers looks just like yours. It has been like that for a long time. I don’t think you should worry.</p>

<p>Yep, I’m EA. I bet we’re all fine, if you’re really concerned it may be worth shooting admissions a quick email. I’m curious too, haha.</p>