How do I check my admission decision?!

<p>I have yet to receive an acceptance/WL/rejection email from UM, and when I go to myUM, it only says that "Application Documents Received". </p>

<p>Those of you that have received the admission decision, where (or how) did you guys check it? Thank you so much!!</p>

<p>It showed up as soon as we logged into myUM when decisions were released, or we could go and read our admissions letter from within myUM at any time…</p>

<p>I’d call them first thing tomorrow and see what’s up. I assume all of the documents are checked off?</p>

<p>Thanks @SeekingUni
Yes I am sure they have received all required documents (as stated in MyUM) and I’d assume they simply haven’t finalized their decision yet, although today is already April 15 and I wonder if anyone else hasn’t received his/her decision yet…</p>

<p>Are you a transfer student or an international student? I would think if you are a “regular decision” applicant, that you should have heard by now. Agree with SeekingUni that you should call ASAP on Monday morning to ensure you haven’t somehow fallen thru the cracks!</p>

<p>@sam2012 If u r international transfer as I am… no worry… I double checked and called them.They just started to send out the decision today.</p>