NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

I’ve had my withdraw button this whole time. Never got asked for grades, have a 3.8, 55 credits, extracurriculars related to my major, honors at UNCC, letter of rec from a NCSU alumni network leader in Charlotte.

2 Likes

You applied for business? If you did, you should get in based off your stats.

I’ve had a withdraw button this whole time as well and have a 4.0 first semester and sent a ss of grades that are all As for my second. And I have good HS creds

Yep. Business Admin, Finance.

No engineering college

Do you have Calc 1 done?

sorry just seeing this.

3.8 gpa
I had 2 national awards (But I think the gpa was enough to get me through you dont need any of that)

Also 1260 SAT

Low ACT (26)

Have u gotten a decision? I have a 4.0 and still nothing

Is your with draw application button still there?

Yeah

then they probably haven’t made a decision

Ok thanks! I guess that’s good at least. I’ve literally been crying so much because I thought I’d get in easy since I have a 4.0 but I really hope I still do and feel like I will

Still haven’t heard from NC State either, but accepted to UNC

1 Like

I was accepted.

2 Likes

That makes me feel better but amazing job for getting into UNC!!

Guys someone help I am so upset I did I didn’t hear today I had a 4.0 fall semester of college and sent in a ss of all As for spring semester so far and haven’t heard back:( is this a bad sign or do I still have a good chance?

If you haven’t heard anything yet, it’s still good. They haven’t completed their review yet. They have rolling decisions, hang in there.

1 Like

when did you hear?

Thank you. I have been crying so much because I am so nervous and have so much anxiety and felt so confident💓

I would think you have an excellent chance