NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

HS GPA- 3.4 UW, 4.0 W
College GPA- 3.7 from UNCW Honors college
1370 SAT
Accepted for psychology!!

5:30 today

Anyone planning to live on or off-campus if you have been or when accepted?

Yeah I am

I just got a current grades request even though i have over 30 credit hours. I got an update saying the want to see them before i get a decision

I got my decision today! I got in!

4 Likes

On or off?

is there an accepted transfer student facebook page or instagram?

I haven’t seen one. I hope there will be so I can find a roommate or make friends lol.

1 Like

Congrats! Still waiting here

1 Like

Congrats! You got it on the weekend?

1 Like

Yeah I did! I got it around 12 today surprisingly so I guess they’re still looking at them on the weekend!

1 Like

I messaged you as I had a question, and congratulations for the acceptance!

just got my decision at 11!!! so relieved. is there anything for transfers looking for roommates?

or does anyone want to make something for new transfers? most of my state friends already have rooming plans so it would be nice to have some people in the same boat as i am

1 Like

I noticed my withdrawal button was gone, did you notice your withdrawal button get removed?

Also, congratulations and stats?

yes, i dont remember when it was gone but it wasn’t there around tuesday i wanna say.
stats:
4.3 hs gpa weighted, 3.8 unweighted, 3.78 college gpa
1260 SAT i think, 31 ACT
42 credits in progress/26 completed
long term jobs, clubs, sports throughout school
i wouldn’t say my essay was the strongest but it was decently well written, same with my essay questions
no recs or anything
brother went to state

have you tried getting into your unityid (firstname middle initial last name)? i noticed when i tried to change my password (not reset) a day or two ago i had an ncsu email attached to the notice that someone tried to change my password. i think someone else in the chain also had something similar

thank you and congratulations again!! are part of the 26 credits you have completed from ap exams taken in high school?

Congrats! what college did you apply to, and when did you submit your grades for this ongoing semester? Also, did you manage to see your wolfpack before?