NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

is your password not working either? that is what worries me

i have such a generic name so it probably has a few numbers behind it or something at my current institution i have numbers behind mine, so i cant even guess the unity id for it to set the security questions

I got into spring connect last year and didn’t accept so I am using my unity id from that bc I assume it’s the same but my password doesn’t work either and it says there’s an issue with my security questions or something idk

I also have my withdraw button still in wolfpaw

could be that a unity id exists for someone else with similar characters if your name is somewhat generic. Try adding numbers at the end. Ex: fmgeneri2 or fmgeneri6

yeah i have that too, but i also got into mypaw
 id say it means nothing, possible they get rid of those by major

Ugh this is stressing me out I was sure I had a great chance of getting in now I’m not sure

I wouldn’t worry about the unity ID thing. If you have a generic name like me its possible your ID just has numbers at the end. I’m at UNC-Charlotte currently and my email/ID has two numbers after it, I figure its not worth trying to brute force it if they’re releasing decisions today anyways

Do you think they’ll release them today?

Yeah, I think so

Ultimately this is all just conjecture until they release decisions anyways. I’m sure you got in though, best of luck!

I also have over 30 credit hrs and was not asked for current grades

Accepted to Poole! Found out through MyPackPortal. It said Congratulations and pay enrollment deposit.

College GPA: 3.85
Out of State

3 Likes

Woo! Congrats! Hope to see you there

1 Like

Thank you!

Still annoyed i can get into mypack but not congrats or deposit. Spaming refresh for now

1 Like

We can’t get into mypack as well. Unity ID seems to work, but the last 4digits of student ID plus birth month and day do not work *sigh

If the unity ID exists, but that password does not work it for sure means that the ID you are attempting to log into belongs to a current student. Try doing it with a number behind your ID

for ex: fmgeneri5 or fmgeneri7

I had to get rid of my middle initial to log in which was weird, and I did a password reset.

that is very weird
 possible you never sent the university your middle name and they assumed you didn’t have one? some in my family do not have middle names