Need advice on decision !

<p>My D was accepted to the Nursing program at UDELL,Northeastern,Pittsburgh.
Any advice ?</p>

<p>One vote for Pitt!</p>

<p>Pitt gets my vote also</p>

<p>All three have quality nursing programs. You can get a great nursing education at any of them if you apply yourself. If you are thinking of working in the Boston area post graduation then Northeastern would be best, if western PA or eastern Ohio then Pitt would be best, if in the NJ or Philly area then UD would be best. With the job market for newly graduating BSN students being so poor, connections with hospitals/programs associated with nursing programs appears to be the most significant factor in finding a job post graduation (as long as you do well in college). Best of luck to you. You can’t go wrong attending any of these schools.</p>

<p>MwallenMD said that well! where you want to work does matter. My daughter is going to Northeastern. She had about 9 nursing schools to decide on. It came down to Michigan or Northeastern, because she wants to work in Boston, she chose Northeastern. It was a tough decision but she herself made it. She loved the Northeastern accepted student panels and the dean is great!</p>