Accepted, Now which school???

<p>I am going to get an accelrated second degree in nursing and I have no idea what school to go to! I was accepted to the following:
U of Pitt
Villanova
George Washington
Jefferson </p>

<p>I have been doing a million pro/con lists but I really don't know what one is the best!
Tuition rates aside, does any one have any opinions?
Thanks!!!</p>

<p>Those are some great choices, assuming that they are affordable to you. If other factors are equal, go to school in the city where you eventually want to work. Many students get connected to their full time job through clinicals - it is a way for employers to get to know you, and you to know where you would be comfortable.</p>

<p>DC would have the highest cost of living. DC has become an extremely lively city that is attracting many young people. Center City Phila is also vibrant, and Pittsburgh is greatly improved. Housing near Villanova is expensive, but you can easily commute by bus or rail from cheaper areas.</p>

<p>When making your decision definitely consider where you want to get a job. All of those schools are great schools. I think the best one is probably Pitt though.</p>