Nerds at TCU?

This is so completely random, but… Are there any “nerds” at TCU?

I am really in love with the campus and the academics, and I’ve been offered generous scholarships. However, the only thing holding me back is complaints about the community being too “shallow” or greek. I want to go to a college where I’m not afraid to hang my Doctor Who poster on the wall or make dumb physics puns with my friends. I would (hopefully) be staying in Milton, if that helps at all (The Harry Potter theme is certainly a plus!!). Could someone like me fit in at a place like TCU? Thank you so much!

In Milton, “Yes”. The Honors College and dorm are filled with non-greek, academics who do kinda goofy things. Both my kids lived there and while they aren’t “geeky”, they said Milton was…hahahaha. And they liked the kids there even if it wasn’t a great fit for them…because they both “went greek.”

Okay, thank you! (: I know I can be a bit “geeky” myself, and so it’s great to know there are others like it. Of course, I’m not expecting all my friends to be like me, but it’s nice to know that I wouldn’t be the only one!