NMF Computer info arrived

<p>D received the letter giving the computer specs. For those that have been waiting, they are giving a Dell Latitude E6520.</p>

<p>Is this it?</p>

<p>[Dell</a> Latitude E6520 Details | Dell](<a href=“http://www.dell.com/us/enterprise/p/latitude-e6520/pd]Dell”>Latitude E6520 — Dockable, Touch Screen Laptop for Business | Dell USA)</p>

<p>did the letter specify a color? Last year they were red.</p>

<p>That’s the model. The letter doesn’t say anything about it being red :frowning: But it did say the backpack is black.</p>

<p>Is it okay to post the specs?</p>

<p>Please post the specs. My son is not NMF but I am looking for some guidance in getting him a computer. He is an engineering major. Thanks. </p>

<p>Congrats to all who are getting this computer.</p>

<p>Yes, please post the specs.</p>

<p>On the Dell website, there wasn’t just one version of the E6520…there were all these different options/choices…like buying a car!</p>

<p>If it’s the same backpack my son got, it’s a pretty good backpack that made it thru 3 years…black with a white script A embroidered on it.</p>

<p>The backpacks last year were just all black Targus ones with no special scripts, and our laptop was the red Dell E6510.</p>

<p>Here are the specs:</p>

<p>Dell Latitude E6520</p>

<p>Intel Core i5-2520M, 2.50GHz, 3MB Cache
Hard Drive: 250GB, 7200RPM
Memory: 4GB, DDR3-1333MHz, SDRAM, 2DIMM
Cyberlink Power DVD 9.5
Integrated webcam with microphone
Intel WiFi Link 6205 802.11a/b/g/n (2x2) 1/2 MiniCard
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth Module
6-cell/60WHr Lithium Ion Battery
15.6" Wide Screen LCD
Adobe Acrobat
8X DVD +/-RW
Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Roxio Creator
Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Windows 7 Professional
Groove Backpack-black
3 year ProSupport
3 year Accidental Damage Service</p>

<p>Just out of curiosity…what is the retail value?</p>

<p>We are in Louisville, KY, visitng family this weekend, so we missed this all-important letter, LOL. I assume it will be waiting or us on our return.</p>

<p>Thnk ou, UA!! And thanks, bamamom, for the info.</p>

<p>The base price is $1434…but I don’t know if there were any upgrades.</p>

<p>I added the specs using the Dell “customize” feature and came up with a price of $1810, not including the backpack. Nice.</p>