Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

My daughter was EA so not too sure if this round included RD decision as well.

Multiple waves until around 9 PM Eastern time.

NJ daughter - was deferred in EA. Accepted to NUIn program just now. Likely declining soon.

2 Likes

Same here. My DS got rejectedā€¦

Good luck to all!

DS, after being deferred EA, was waitlisted. I thought heā€™d withdrawn and he didnā€™t send a LOCI. I feel bad as does he as he meant to withdraw. He will decline his spot on the waitlist tonight. Engineering.

2 Likes

Rejected RD

My daughter was deferred EA and then Waitlisted today. Sheā€™s disappointed. The Waitlist letter said it might be until August before she would be notified.

Same with my high stats D. If she accepts the waitlist, does that mean she has to go there if she gets off of it? If so, sheā€™s going to have to decline.

deferred and rejected nursing major here; congrats to all that got in!

2 Likes

No, it is not binding. If accepted off waitlist she can decline.

1 Like

Deferred and rejected for the nursing major; congratulations to all that got in!

1 Like

Rejected after deferred from EA. We expected that.

2 Likes

With 90k application and no clear differentiator such as college supplemental or even LOCI, must be pure number based and there are kids with amazing stats. We expected a rejection as well and not disappointed eitherā€¦ time to move on. If one door closes, many additional doors open. Good luck to your child!!

11 Likes

My daughter was RD and got acceptance yesterday.

7 Likes

Congrats to your daughter! What is her major?

Biology - not sure specifically what she put down for NE but in that realm.

2 Likes

Same for my son. Deferred EA, then waitlisted. Comp Sci major. All these waitlists are SO frustrating!

2 Likes

Deferred EA, accepted RD.
Comp Sci and Business Admin major.
No merit whatsoever ;(

I was accepted and I want to attend a Welcome/Accepted Studentsā€™ Day. When I log onto my portal and click the link to register, it says ā€œRecord not found! No events set.ā€ Is anyone else seeing this?

Not sure if they have more. I went last weekend to one for engineering students.