Northwestern Class of 2027 Official Thread

I don’t think it means anything. We have Northwestern and other colleges we applied to.

2 Likes

You’re probably right. I just don’t remember seeing them there before, so was curious. Thanks!

1 Like

It was there within a few days of submitting CSS profile, back in January, along with a bunch of other schools that required extra documents, so it probably doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

Can someone share the applicant portal link? I wanted to check financial aid docs (assuming you can via the portal) but neither my daughter nor I can figure out how.

2 Likes

You can try this link below. If it doesn’t work, then you will need to find the email from them with the personalized link to the portal. (The email has instructions, so might need to find it anyway.)
This link originally has my daughter’s info embedded in the link (because it was the personalized link), so I removed the part that had her info, so it might not end up working for you.

https://ugadmission.northwestern.edu/account/

1 Like

on your portals under contact info, does it have your mailing address, permanent address, or both? thanks!

only permanent for me.

For our applicant they are one and the same. Mailing address.

I have both

I think it depends on what you provide them. I can see an edit button on the bottom where I can tell them more info (this includes mailing address)

I never provided them with a separate mailing address though- only my permanent. Even as far back as my Commonapp, I only have permanent in there.

1 Like

Edit- Deleted

Not sure, but I don’t think this is any kind of sign. It is letting me give them a mailing address now. Once edited, both perm and mailing are showing up on my portal, too.

I think last year the paragraph was more of an indication. But, that appeared much closer to the decision date.

what do you mean by paragraph?

A little blurb atop your portal that tells you to expect decisions at a certain date. Not having it was a sign of acc/waitlist, I think. Also, there was some discussion about the withdraw button. If you had it on you portal a few days before decisions, that meant acceptance/waitlist. I currently have it. Hoping it stays there LOLOL

1 Like

where is the withdraw button?

on the right side, there should be a blurb that says, “If you no longer wish to continue your application to Northwestern, you can submit the Withdraw Request Form.”

2 Likes

As of now, <2 weeks out, is there anyone at all who doesn’t have either the paragraph or withdraw button?

I know it’s probably too early; just curious/trying to gain a baseline.

1 Like

My child received it. We didn’t apply to the program. He didn’t want to make that comittment out the gate.

1 Like

How do I access my financial aid checklist?

2 Likes