Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

We have it
So?

Think we are going crazy😂

3 Likes

I only see 3 tabs under the banner with the Welcome note - Application Status, Applicant Details and Testing Info. What is the fourth?

Same. The message about releasing decisions is gone from son’s portal.

Financial aid

3 Likes

Ok. We didn’t apply for aid so don’t have it I guess. But the message is still there. I would imagine it being gone is a positive indicator since only two people don’t have it.

1 Like

Yes, the banner was always there. I don’t think anything else has changed. I was just describing everything because I figured there would be more questions. The only reason I asked is because I was trying to remember where we got the date from and if there was a time, so we knew when to check and I remembered the date came from the portal. So we checked the portal and the note was gone.

The message about releasing decisions is gone for me too.

This message is on my portal:

This page is your application status portal and will be used to monitor the progress of your application and to communicate any important updates or changes to your application. When decisions become available they will also be posted here. We anticipate releasing admission decisions for Regular Decision candidates on March 25th.

If you have any questions please reach out to us at ug-admission@northwestern.edu or (847) 491-7271 and provide the following reference number: xxx.

Please remove the reference number. It’s a unique ID for your application.

6 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t think that message means anything. I feel like something like that wouldn’t indicate something. Can everyone still access withdraw?

yes - still have withdraw request form.

though I don’t get why most people have it but some don’t

Agree, I don’t think it can possibly mean anything. Withdraw link still there.

I just did some digging and whether or not one has the " We anticipate releasing admission decisions for Regular Decision candidates on March 25th" message does not mean anything. I saw two Youtube videos where both people didn’t have that message and one got in and the other didn’t. I wouldn’t give it much thought.

4 Likes

Are decisions still being released today? If so, does anyone know at what time?

Is this discussion about results for masters as well ?

I actually rather doubt anyone DOESN’T have it.

ah I saw my friend’s portal and the entire paragraph at the top is gone