Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

Are you saying we aren’t being truthful?

I never posted the question thinking portal astrology. I posted the question wondering if they weren’t going to make the date. Because from what I could recall the wording was not very direct, and as seen above " We anticipate releasing admission…" - my memory was correct. So, I thought maybe they didn’t finish as “anticipated” and the date was moving, and thus they removed the note. I did not expect people to say they still have the note. The fact that some do, I therefore expect it is a glitch. Because everything else is unchanged. After I posted the question, I remembered they posted on Instagram a couple days ago that today is the day - so I probably shouldn’t have posted my question.

1 Like

Thanks for this. But the question now is, are there any Youtube videos where students that do have the message got in?

3 Likes

What time will the decision come out today?

yes… just like the portal and the instagram says…

Anyone have an inside scoop on timing? So anxious!

Any of you or your children have applied for Northwestern ISP Program? Curious if those results will be released today too along with regular NW decisions?

Of all the videos I’ve seen where they show their screen before opening the decisions, none of them had the message. Not sure if that means anything, though.

Looks like early action decisions were released 3pm CST.

The ISP email said their process is completely separate and not to expect a decision with the general admissions decision.

1 Like

“The ISP application deadline is March 1, and we notify students of decisions in April, after general admission decisions become available.”

1 Like

Everything currently known about decisions release time:

A Reddit user called NW admissions today and they would only say “late afternoon”

ED came out at 3 pm central

Last year’s RD came out at 4:30 pm central

3 Likes

Well, after-the-fact (ie - when you’re accessing your decision) it makes sense that it would no longer tell you when you will be getting your decision. The question is whether it vanished PRIOR to results being released.

1 Like

Although the exact time of decision release has not been confirmed, decisions will be posted today. When some people reported the note “We anticipate releasing admission decisions for Regular Decision candidates on March 25th.” disappeared from their portals, I was thinking the decision day was postponed, but it seems as if NU has confirmed it on Instagram. @northwesternadmissions has a post from 4 days ago that explicitly says “We are SO excited…there are just FOUR days until we release regular decisions” (today, 03/25).
Just to recite some information @threejs posted,
"'A Reddit user called NW admissions today and they would only say ‘late afternoon’

ED came out at 3 pm central

Last year’s RD came out at 4:30 pm central"

2 Likes

Someone on Reddit posted a poll on whether the “results will be released” paragraph still appears…

Interesting results.

1 Like

is there any reasoning of the reddit user

interesting that it seems eerily similar to the general acceptance rate of northwestern…

2 Likes

Not exactly scientific but… yup.

this is so unfortunate…

well, I think I get rejected then

1 Like