Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2019

They came out on the same respective date last year, but I suppose you could be right.

Has anyone received the email on results yet?

No; I think it’ll be on a later date. They never said it would be released today, only that it would be the middle of the month.

I remembered its website once said the results will be released on 3/18. Later it is changed to Mid-March.

Did it say week of March 18 or March 18? I believe actual admissions to the school are sent out on the 19th so that could have something to do with it. I though it said week of the 18th but hopefully it’s the latter not the former.

hi guys I asked them via email and they said the results should be released at some point between Mar. 20 and Mar. 31, so no worries for now I guess.

That is NOT mid March, but what can I do about that, right?

They told me before Friday at 5 pm. Lol

Just got a response!

response really? Is it decision or something else? Thanks for sharing.

An acceptance.

Congratulations !!!

Thanks, very excited for my daughter

Does the notice come in from the email or ifrom the application account update?

Congrats to those who made it! I’m on the wait list; does anyone know how many people are on the wait list / how many people typically make it off the list? Been following this thread for a while now :slight_smile:

Waitlist

Waitlisted as well. Looks like it’s pretty common. Any past attendees know the numbers for waitlist acceptances?

congrats to everyone who made it!! i attended last year-- ndls was just an incredible experience, and i know you guys will love it as much as i did. feel free to pm me with any questions :slight_smile:

Aye I got in!

@waitlisted people which seminar did u guys pick as ur 1st choice?