November SATs.. I am super worried!!!! What should I do?

I took my SAT 2 test in November and applied for ED to Cornell COE as an international student. The website says that they may not reach but everywhere I have read on CC that November SAT scores are usually sent and they reach cornell for ed. So I was wondering should i email them and deffer my application or just wait and hope for the best?!!?

I am really worried and I don’t know what to do!!! Also I am an international student so calling them in general will be a bit difficult. I guess I can only wait and hope that my scores get to them on time. i have already placed my order to send my scores to them (using the free sat send scores thing). How long will it take to get to them once they are available?

I sent them an email saying this

“I am sending this mail regarding my November SAT scores. I got an email recently, talking about my incomplete application. I logged into my student account on Cornell’s website and saw that the only thing I am missing are my November SAT subject test scores. I am an international student and applying for Cornell’s College of Engineering early decision. For the college, two subject test scores are required. The email regarding my missing information says that I must send in all my missing information within one week; however, the November SAT scores come out in exactly one week (24th of November) and it might take few more days for the SAT scores to be sent to Cornell. I have sent in everything else that is required. I have already sent my SAT 1 scores on November 1st and I can see them on my student account. I had sent my SAT subject test scores on November 15th and those will be sent to Cornell when they are released. I was wondering if these is anything else I can do to complete my application or have my application be reviewed for early decision after my SAT subject scores are out. I would really like my application to be considered for early decision as Cornell is my first choice. I would really like your assistance with this and your help will be greatly appreciated.”

The replied but it was not very helpful.

“Good Afternoon At some point the colleges usually read file that are just missing SAT II and that time will be very soon. The reason for the email is to let you know that the SAT II will still be a requirement and still need to be sent in eventually.”

So I am at a loss as to what to do. I really really want to go to Cornell and want my application to be considered for ED.
Any of you guys have experience with this. IF so please help me out. your help is greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: They received it the day my scores came out.