Number 15?

<p>

</p>

<p>Will do. Iโ€™d love to attend this game as well and have reserved a hotel just in case ticket prices become realistic.</p>

<p>Frankly, as a graduate of Michigan State, I loathe the Wolverines. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Now I doubly loathe them. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Furthermore, my niece, like my son, is a sophomore and attends . . . Michigan. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>We walk to Famous Joeโ€™s! Pretty good pizza and nice atmosphere. We didnโ€™t go to Kroger although 12yo son would have love it!</p>

<p>Malanai: So are you inferring that you are not going to spring for the 35 big ones for the luxury box at the Cowboyโ€™s Stadium for the Bama game? Here I was thinking I was going to be one of your invited CC guest participants. My hopes are crushed!
PS: In the end, if you do decide to do it, donโ€™t worry about giving me one of the parking passes. </p>

<p>RTR</p>

<p>Bama Basketball at home Thursday vs. Vandy on ESPN. Always fun to look for our students.</p>

<p>I know, I know, BB. Sorry.</p>

<p>Now that the kids are gone, though, Iโ€™ve got plenty of room to host CC friends, as well as a big HD tv and a tropical beach resort 10 minutes away. Would a little football vacation in Hawaii make up for my lack of commitment? </p>

<p>Weโ€™ll create our own luxury box. No parking passes required. Rose808 may be offering a similar package. First come, first served. :)</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>