Number 15?

<p>Just checked my calendar and saw that it is 234 days until football season starts in Dallas against Michigan! There is no resting on your laurels here!! Signing Day, Spring Practice, A Day Game, Summer Workouts, and before you know it, Opening Game.</p>

<p>LOL…yes!</p>

<p>BTW…are you still thinking of opening a restaurant near Bama?</p>

<p>And praying some of the draft-eligible players come back!</p>

<p>FYI concerning the Bama vs Michigan game from our local Kansas City Alumni…
The University of Alabama Kansas City Alumni Chapter
Update on Bama vs Michigan game. Cowboy Stadium official let me know that due to the huge ticket demand for this game that there may not be a general sale allotment. Both UA and Michigan will be given an allotment and the rest will most likely end up for sale on the secondary market. We will do our best to secure some tickets, however your best bet may be to try and find them on the open market.</p>

<p>That’s going to be a good game.</p>

<p>^^^Yup, I got the exact same message when I contacted the Cowboys Stadium ticket sales office. </p>

<p>I also called the UA ticket office and they said they’ll have more info about availability/allocation in April or May. The gentleman on the phone prefaced his remarks with, “Uh, we’re a bit focused on this year’s national championship right now, sir.”</p>

<p>Nice to see you back, BB. :)</p>

<p>Interestingly today the potential top 25 for 2012-2013 came out on Rivals.com.
[An</a> early, early look at the 2012 Preseason Top 25 - College Football - Rivals.com](<a href=“http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=mh-huguenin_2012_college_football_preseason_top_25_011012]An”>http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=mh-huguenin_2012_college_football_preseason_top_25_011012)
Bama is listed #3…LSU tops the list at #1 with USC #2…we all know this dribble means nothing…right???</p>

<p>Is USC’s banishment from bowl games over next season? Interesting. Lots of strong feelings about Lane Kiffin here in TN and D1’s BFF is at USC…</p>

<p>Yes, they can play in a bowl and they’re also eligible to be ranked in the BCS next season.</p>

<p>Ah, yes, Lost Status University and the University of Stolen Championships. Murphy’s Law will take care of them and Bama will take care of the rest. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Whoa, just found some Michigan-Alabama tickets for sale online. Yours for a song at: [Wolverines</a> at Crimson Tide Tickets, Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Sep 01 2012 - Buy Alabama Crimson Tide Football vs Michigan Wolverines Football Tickets Today!](<a href=“http://www.ticketcity.com/college-football-tickets/sec/alabama-crimson-tide-football-tickets/alabama-crimson-tide-vs-michigan-wolverines-tickets-dallas-cowboys-stadium-september-1-tba.html]Wolverines”>Alabama Football Tickets for 2023 Bama Home Games at Bryant Denny Stadium)</p>

<p>Are those prices for real? $35,000 on the 50-yard line? Ouch!</p>

<p>Yes, lol. But click on the notes tab. It reveals that the $35k gets you and your BFFs 20 seats in a luxury suite with 5 parking passes. A veritable bargain. :)</p>

<p>Is there any chance I could get tickets for less than a fortune?</p>

<p>Lots of us are looking into that, tommy, including our friend from the Garden State. There should be more info in April or May.</p>

<p>Thanks Malanai. I didn’t click on the notes tab. I just freaked out and showed my husband.<br>
Still can’t afford it. RTR!</p>

<p>Ridiculous, isn’t it? I’m waiting for someone whose kid got Bama’s NMF package to snap up this “deal” and proclaim it a nearly straight-up trade in lieu of one year’s college expense. :)</p>

<p>You are too funny!</p>

<p>M2CK: Do you know this place. It is your neck of the woods.</p>

<p>[Madison</a> pizzeria creates ‘face’ pizzas with Saban, Bryant in honor of Alabama’s championship win | al.com](<a href=“http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2012/01/madison_pizzeria_creates_face.html]Madison”>Madison pizzeria creates 'face' pizzas with Saban, Bryant in honor of Alabama's championship win - al.com)</p>

<p>It’s very close to my home, but I had never heard of it. lol</p>

<p>Right now, I’m in Calif, so I can’t go to either Joe’s or Kroegers. :(</p>

<p>Are you going to open a business in T-town?</p>