Nursing programs in the Northeast?

I’m a rising senior (NY) looking for a direct entry program (but I’m willing to consider otherwise). Which nursing programs would most suit me? I am willing to consider schools where I am above average to maximize scholarship opportunities. I’m also willing to look outside the Northeast area.
SAT: old 2030, new 1410 (will retake)
ACT: 30
UW GPA: around a 96
-Will have taken 11 AP courses

• good mix of ECs and volunteer hours

NYU and Molloy have great programs and are in NY! To my knowledge, both are direct admit…

PA has a ton of direct entry nursing programs. Your stats would probably earn you a 50% off of tuition merit scholarship at most of the private colleges in PA.

SUNY Plattsburgh has an excellent direct admit program and with your scores, you might qualify for a full tuition Presidential scholarship and be accepted into the honors program. As a SUNY school, instate it’s about 20K or so total anyway. My daughter graduated from Plattsburgh and her friends from the nursing program are all working.

SUNY Buffalo has a program but it’s not direct entry and I have been told that they reject many of their own kids after the first 2 years to get new blood in. I think Stony Brook is the same way.

What about the Boston schools? Boston College, Northeastern, Simmons–to name a few.