Nursing schools in the East Coast

Is there anyone on the east coast attending Nursing School (BSN) in the following colleges:

-Molloy College (NY)
-Quinnipiac University (CT)
-Seton Hall University (NJ)
-Holy Family University ( PA)

Can you please give me an overview of how your nursing program and clinicals works in those colleges? And also which college has a better reputation for getting jobs upon graduation. Thank you in advanced!

I looked back at the recent older threads. There is one started on 4-6-15 from mjmansuria15 titiled “Adelphi U? Widener U? Seton Hall U?” She had applied to Seton Hall & had received a letter from them stating they were placed on conditional accreditation based on 3 consecutive years of pass rates below 75% on the NCLEX. Check the NCLEX results for all the schools you are considering to make sure they have a high pass rate for the RN exam - that is one way to help you evaluate the quality of the programs.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/nursing-major/1762497-adelphi-university-widener-university-seton-hall-university.html

This is the post bluesky referred to.

Holy Family is a relatively small university, with a couple campuses. As of a few years ago, their nursing program operated out of their main campus in Northeast Phila. At that point in time when I visited, they had just finished their first on-campus housing.