Nursing Schools in the South

My daughter is a junior and plans to attend nursing school. She is interested only in schools in the south (thin Texas blood I suppose). The kicker is that some schools, like Baylor for example- have their pre-nursing on the Baylor University campus but for the nursing piece which include clinicals, the students are in Dallas. My daughter wants to be in a university that she will attend both pre and nursing all on the main campus. We toured University of Alabama a month or so ago and she loved it! It has all she desires: in the south, pre and nursing on the main campus and allow the nursing students the full college experience all in one location. Does anyone have any other campuses that fit this same description? TIA

UNC and UNCW. Also look at USC Columbia and Appalachian because I’m not sure on those two. My S18 is considering all 4 right now. He’s shadowing a CRNA next week to see if this might be a career option for him.

We are looking into this too. I was wondering if you found any others that your daughter is interested in besides Alabama?

You might want to look into Kennesaw State University