NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

nah NYU does it by school lol

i meant same indicators

i meant the acceptance rate

Does anyone if gallatin has their own email or seperate thing?

nah

wait but does every Stern applicant have no apps or smth becuz i heard ■■■■ tons of stern ppl getting it

not all i’ve heard stern ppl with spring dc

how many

how do so many ■■■■■■■ stern applicants have no housing stern admits like 8% of all applicants how can every stern applicant have the no apps

dont rmbr

I havent met a single stern student who has spring DC like ■■■ the acceptance is 7.6%

selective bias. People on the reddit and cc megathread thought there were way more no applications than dc, but as you see the poll, there’s more dc that no applicaitons

I did

so can somebody explain how the stern email thing is a 100% indicator. like where that idea come from?

becuz it is 100% lol it worked for every Stern accepted ED1

housing portal however isn’t.

eh. i don’t know. seems sketch. im way under qualified

NYU is truly ‘holistic’.

bro why do u keep saying that lmao

the fact that i might have not even gotten into LSP is just shocking straight up (if the housing theory turns out to be right)

I wouldn’t worry too much. All of the theories have something that isn’t accurate For example the library thing sometimes works and sometimes it doesn’t. The housing thing is probably random and even some admitted students didn’t have access to their nyu email until after like a month.