NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

I just looked it seems like there is some relation goin on but ofc we can never be sure

just to be clear thoughā€¦ being able to sign into the Stern gmail is a good indicator right :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

p sure it means u is in

1 Like

yes 99.5% acceptance

1 Like

Yeah for the stern email thingā€¦ it seems like a accurate indicator.

1 Like

bruh I know your sexual frustrated but dont release it on us

1 Like

dude that is honestly so toxic. delete-

2 Likes

lmao u saying some weird ish yall buggin so much.

3 Likes

eh. i feel like the stern email ainā€™t an accurate indicator either. nyu probably has it setup where their emails automatically redirect to the login page of whatever school the email says itā€™s for.

other schools donā€™t have their own emails I think

1 Like

they only set up the emails for g-suite after admission is given so it can happen anytime

I was sus about the redirect as well but i tried with a random id and it didnā€™t work. + a bunch of people on reddit say it doesnā€™t work for them.

also, I was able to activate the email and actually sign into the gmail account. it might not mean anything but Iā€™m hoping it does lol

2 Likes

wdym

yea iā€™m hoping it does too lol but still skeptical ig

It seems like that most people here applying stern can log into their stern email. I think itā€™s not an indicator anymore, given the low acceptance rate.

I applied to stern and cant access it fyi

thereā€™s several Reddit threads that are just about the Stern email and majority of them say when they do netid@stern.nyu.edu it doesnā€™t work / says invalid

1 Like

did you try to activate it by clicking the link for activation

not everyone is able to get to the page that lets them activate it

this is just me trying to boost my own hopes D: lol

wdym? when I go to gmail it says account doesnā€™t exist