NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

watch out theyre gonna come again lmaooaoao

lol yea I am ok with you have the no application but chill on this kid and stop pressing that you know for a fact that there is correlation

1 Like

we had this argument like two days in a row and it prolly the same ppl

Guys we should really let this go. All of these theories are non-factual, but if they benefit you into believing you were admitted, by all means use these theories as a sense of hope and pride. However, we shouldnā€™t be attacking or even telling people they didnā€™t get in because of some ā€œindicatorsā€ say our admission status. Just wait it out, decisions go out TOMORROW. The only thing that will tell you if you got accepted, rejected, deferred, or waitlisted is the decision letter.

4 Likes

thats not proof lmao she doesnt say anything about her indictors. just a blanked statement that they dont matter hahaha

bro facts man its hilarious.

itā€™s been the same ppl

Everybody just needs to chill. If the theory is true then itā€™s true and if itā€™s not then its not. From the beginning everyone has said no to trust the theories fully since there is no guarantee that it is real.

1 Like

Ok since nobody wants to provide proof, hereā€™s mine - only on cc - usernames Robotico2340, daleeto, Ljp7611, yorkieloverrr03, bostongirl249, ss1979, chillout590, guncleandpa all had no applications and got in. Usernames w11nf0, collegeahhhhhhhh, sbswag, usernamelol1, Nithinng all got rejected/waitlisted/deferred with washington dc. So if anybody wants to provide evidence suggesting otherwise, iā€™d love to see it.

2 Likes

@reddit5775 @keeaahwahh I hope to see you guys in campus one day!!

1 Like

As do I! Also just wanted to say your stats are chefs kiss, I know you didnā€™t have the intention of pride but thatā€™s something to be genuinely so proud of

1 Like

they cant bruh that reddit person they sent didnt say anything about having DC or No app she just said a statement that they dont matter but didnt say how or what she had.

thank you so much I myself have been very scared as well as my friends know of me ranting so much from scare LMAOO!! but yo im being serious god is gonna bless ya up. What goes around comes around never forget.

1 Like

the stern gmail thing works for me rn so if i get rejected/accepted tomorrow iā€™ll come back to say the result. it wonā€™t necessarily mean anything because itā€™ll just be me but whatever

Iā€™ll also update my status, weā€™ll be able to put the theory to the test if we really want to tomorrow, have academic faith in yourselves guys!

2 Likes

Facts!! Bruh im sleeping in till 3 tmr idgaf im getting my beauty sleep. I aint gonna stress about it all morning again

1 Like

Regardless of what happens tomorrow just know that everyone will end up where they are meant to be. Maybe NYU wonā€™t be our next stop in life, but just know that bigger and better things are coming your way!

7 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for us all tomorrow! Iā€™m honestly trying to destress and chill before the big day. Soooā€¦ favorite songs atm?

1 Like

k-pop!!!

my favorite song is space song by beach house

1 Like