NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Does anyone know if the MLK Scholars decisions were released?

2 Likes

Awesome! Super nervous about nursing for NYU this year. I feel like a lot of students applied ED or EA leaving little space for RD applicants. Nursing is so tough to be admitted to due to the small number of students they admit in some Universities, not feeling hopeful after being waitlisted to UCI and SDSU for nursing ;(

1 Like

There’s no EA

Oops, my bad! I was thinking of Northeastern for some reason.

the summer program email just gave me a heart attack for no reason

1 Like

OMG same!!

“Earn credits at NYU in just 3 weeks this summer”

WAS THE SUMMER PROGRAM EMAIL SENT TO EVERYONE OR IS THIS A SIGN OF ACCEPTANCE…???

pretty sure it was everyone bc anyone can take summer courses

I didn’t get it tho

2 Likes

Chill dude it’s not an indicator of acceptance. Nothing is an absolute indicator except the decision letter, which will be released before you know it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I think anybody signed up on the mailing list got it, lol! I got it too but I have been getting emails similar to that since my junior year.

I didn’t get it. Then again I don’t think I’ve gotten an email from them since early February

Check junk?

omg chill yall :joy: thats just an email talking about their summer program… that has nothing to do with indicators or admission :joy:

6 Likes

Does anyone see an error page when attempting to login to the housing portal?

It says “ Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to a technical issue, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back later to complete your application. Thank you!”

No lol

Stop. Logging. Into. Your. Housing. Portals.

2 Likes

I dislike comments like these. People react to waiting differently. If they want to check their portals let them :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

It’s for your own sanity. Obsessively checking housing portals for potential indicators is only going to increase anxiety, and will not affect any outcomes. People are welcome to do as they please, but it’s really a waste of time. Time that would be used to keep grades up and pursue extracurricular activities so that they have an optimal chance of getting off the waitlist if they end up waitlisted.

I get that people want to get their decisions early, but you can never know for sure until decision date. Someone previously said that offers have been rescinded because of the applicant’s interactions with housing portals. Just saying 🤷🏻

4 Likes

It’s always 60 students accepted, so like .13% but this year a new rule was implemented that they were accepting 60 more in addition to the 60 already. So this year we can expect 120 freshmen to enter the MLK program

2 Likes