NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

a(NY U)pdates
Good morning

2 Likes

the housing portal is accurate for all schools right? including tandon?

NYU Housing Application Portal is this the right housing portal?

gallatin is around 30% yet still really selective on the students they want

1 Like

yes

man why did i even fkn apply to CAS its like a very exp rejection letter

3 Likes

NYU please pull through I would do anything to attend your university ://///

8 Likes

This isn’t to guilt trip NYU or anything, but do you think they know or care how much anxiety and stress this admissions process is and that kids are freaking out because they haven’t found the cure to Ebola and so they think they won’t get in? Is the low acceptance rate for a valid reason or merely for the prestige and exclusivity? I’m not meaning this to bash NYU as it is my dream school; I’ve just spent these stress filled days leading up to today reflecting. Sorry, when I’m anxious I talk A LOT!

7 Likes

idk im starting to believe that they did upload the portal in waves of acceptance and rejection, i haven’t seen anyone with anything except summer+spring whose portal was updated on 30th and it’s so scary…

But based on what I’m seeing on reddit and CC, barely anyones portal actually updated, and in some regions nobody’s portal updated. It was probably a glitch more than it was a “wave”.

i hope so…

i dont understand how the housing portal can be indicative of anything; we all applied to different campuses/majors/schools…

3 Likes

Since decisions are rolling out/will roll out pretty soon, just let go of all of these speculations (housing portal, stern email, financial aid) and just try to relax. Good luck to everyone and whatever happens is for the best.

8 Likes

agreed. lets all relax until 12 hits

2 Likes

So do you all have the Withdraw Application button? Cs I think there were some people saying it’s not there for them anymore

i do

Decision is at 12 ET correct?

that’s what I’ve been hearing. though I would take it with a grain of salt. check back here at noon to see if people got their decisions I guess.

https://connect.nyu.edu/portal/adresource can anyone access this

it says “access denied” for me