NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

it wont let me log in:/

Did anyone get asked to fill out the SRAR?

Yeah they asked me a while ago. I think they want everyone to do that.

If anyone has an update to their housing portal (I do not, it still stays Washington D.C.) please mention it on here! I think if anything there will be some changes mid to late March.

where is the housing portal???

Don’t overlook Fordham. I have a niece who went there and is now pursuing a masters at Yale after taking one year to do service work.

I already had one from when I applied to Penn State but NYUemailed and said to update so I did.

hi all, nyu keeps asking me to fill my CSS Profile and i said when i am not applying for financial aid they said if i am admitted i won’t get any scholarships of any kind. what does this mean?

If you want need-based financial aid, you need to fill out the CSS profile and the FAFSA. Not sure what those deadlines are for NYU, but you won’t get need-based scholarships without those forms.

Yes, they kept asking me to fill out my CSS Profile so I’m confused.

Did you fill it out in the first place?

did anyone get an email from NYU about the opportunity programs interview?

no i didn’t

Nope

Nope! Maybe that’s a good sign for you!

when will nyu release decisions

April 1

how do you know?

https://www.nyu.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/how-to-apply/all-freshmen-applicants.html

Does anyone know why south-asian students get mostly in NYUAD among the three colleges? What is the chance of getting generous (upto full ride) scholarship at NYU NY campus?