NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Two questions here:

1. Has anyone applied to Tandon got their buttons disappeared yet or is it just that the entire Tandon application pool is still under review?
  2. Anyone hearing back from MLK at all?

(Don’t wanna spread needless anxiety though lol, just curious)

Tandon here, still two buttons.

1 Like

Tandon, one button + summer and full academic year.

1 Like

Anyone who applied to steinhardt that has two buttons still?

Guys this is no longer a conspiracy. If you log in to https://housing.nyu.edu/apply
If it is only Summer 2021, you select a site and click on “access application.”
You will be led to some other pages but you can then click on “academic year application.”

There is a classification, and I am clearly in the “undergraduate waitlist” category.

But I do not care about it cuz I have many other better schools that have already accepted me. So, whatever.

Thanks guys!

“undergraduate waitlist” was actually a positive indicator during the ED rounds. I’m not saying anything definitive here, but the undergrad waitlist thing should not be taken as “I have been waitlisted”.

4 Likes

lol I applied tandon and my buttons are gone + housing accept indicator is there

Ahh my buttons are still there : (

1 Like

It’s a conspiracy until there’s official proof or record of those indicators meaning a waitlist, rejection, or acceptance :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I strongly advise against doing this. Anything you select and go through with NYU can see…

1 Like

the “academic year” application doesn’t exist for me. what does that mean?

what do you mean?

I logged in and I was able to start an application for summer 2021 housing at the NY campus

was there only New York?

lemme check again hold on (I closed the tab)

the tab isn’t there when i log into my housing portal. i have “travel arrangements” and “summer housing” but nothing else

1 Like

travel arrangements?

I had the option of selecting DC (for spring) and New York (for summer)

Theres an option after selecting summer at NY, to begin the application but I didn’t press that button bc I was scared about actually starting an application lol