NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

They themselves probably don’t know yet since everything is so unpredictable this year. Here is the exact message I got from the admissions officer during the info session:
“Hello! All first year regular decision applicants will be notified on the same day at the end of March. Transfer applicants will be notified on a rolling basis in March and April.”

1 Like

so I applied as a transfer. I could get my decision any time in march?

Sorry, I don’t know anything about the transfer process. I think what she meant was they won’t release them all at once, so it could be anytime in March or April? I’m sure if you ask them they’ll give you better info.

do any of you know when we could hear from MLK scholars program? and if we aren’t chosen, do you think we get an email saying that or should we assume no email = no entry? thanks :slight_smile:

My friend who applied ED (and got accepted) received some form of notification that she didn’t get into the MLK program, though I don’t know exactly how… Also a hopeful MLK scholar here!

1 Like

My housing application isn’t loading anymore. It loaded once and it said something like:
Thank you for your interest in NYU housing! Due to high volume, server connection may be interrupted. Please come back later.

Update: I got in again but got the same screen. Here’s what it said:
Thank you for your interest in housing at NYU. Due to high demand for server access, service may be temporarily interrupted. Not to worry! Please check back in a few minutes to complete your application. Thank you!

Could this mean it is changing? I hate to be point out indicators but I know the housing one seemed accurate over the past years!

Any updates on when NYU decisions are coming out?

Still set for April 1! Would not expect them any sooner given the record number of apps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone have Academic Year 2021-2022 in their housing portal?

My housing portal just updated. No more Summer 2021, just Spring 2021 with Washington D.C. :frowning:

I used to be able to log in to my housing portal, but now it just says

“Login to StarRez Portal failed. Reason: Login error. Please try again.”

Am I logging into the wrong site? (This happens on housing.nyu.edu)

mine too!

I am able to log in for some reason. I am hoping mine changes because it’s Spring 2021 Washington D.C. which typically means rejection. ;(

1 Like

Same

I have heard for some it has changed within a week of decision day.

1 Like

hopefully it changes

Does this only work if you applied for housing?

1 Like

Does anyone actually have Academic Year?? If not then maybe everyone’s got changed.

in ed the changes didn’t start until less than a week before decisions came out. everyone relax

Yeah I’m curious because I didn’t apply for housing