NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Like there was originally 2 batches of people one batch with one button one batch with 2. When it’s the day of the acceptance everyone’s button turned into 0.

1 Like

Oh really, some people originally started with one button?

But when the housing portal and buttons are going to update? Like to indicate the hints I mean

Did anyone apply to Stern ED2? Has the email worked? (Wharton defer/rejectees unite!)

For the past, about a week before decisions.

So it can be today or tomorrow?

A person already has no applications… That makes me scared ngl

ED1 Stern Applicant. I can confirm that the Stern email thing is legit. Everyone who applied Stern made a GC and those who had the email got in. This was about 30 people only so not that big of a pool, but of the 30 people with email got in and those who didn’t have one didn’t.

Hi everyone,

I updated the form for stern applicants. Please respond to the form again if you’ve applied to stern.

When I first checked it I had one button.

Hi guys I’m so confused about all this button and housing stuff, I’m an international applicant from London and I’ve applied ED2 to the photography program at Tisch. How do I access this housing portal and what are the two buttons everyone’s talking about?

Two buttons are to the lefts of your screen on the application portal, where you can view checklist

1 Like

hey tysm for replying, I have two buttons on the right that are for update requests but I have no buttons for anything on either side of my checklists on the application portal. what do the buttons say?

Where do I find the housing portal?

Np! As of now if u have two buttons to the right it most likely means that your decision is not in a system yet!

1 Like

Where is the email login? and what email id to use?

So if you applied to Stern, type yournetid@stern.nyu.edu when you click add account in gmail. If it redirects you, you’re in!

Go to housing.nyu.edu/apply

1 Like

He’s right but I would check it 4 days before decisions. That’s when it started for ED1 if I remember correctly.